Federal Reserve Reaction Paper Requirements – Due June 12th
- a) Students are required to write a paper on a topic related to the Monetary Policy. Please visit one of the Federal Reserve Bank’s websites to obtain your paper. The links are listed below:
- b) The paper will be at least 4 pages long double-spaced. Paper must be in APA format with a bibliography.
- c) The first half of the paper should be concise and answer the following questions:
- What is the primary issue/question/hypothesis the author wants to address?
- Why is the question interesting?
- What is the data source?
- What is the basis for my empirical research?
d)The second half should be a critique of your first half. It may consider one or more of the following questions:
From any chapter covered in your Money and Banking Textbook: how is this Federal reserve paper related? Please offer clear detailed connection
Is there any causal relationship?
Are you convinced about findings? What is the strongest/weakest aspect of the argument/evidence? What questions remain for you? What would be a good extension or elaboration of this work
i want 6 pages due june 12th