For this presentation, research public health laws in place in Saudi Arabia for religious pilgrims.
Identify at least three laws in place. For each law, be sure to:
1. Indicate the law, its purpose and requirements enacted to meet the purpose of the law
2. Analyze the ethical implications
3. Describe any penalties associated with each law
4. Describe instructions provided by any international organizations regarding protecting public health during mass gathering
5. Demonstrate how this advice is reflected in the law.
Your presentation should meet the following requirements:
– Be 8 slides in length, not counting the title slide, and references slide.
– use an introduction slide
– Presentation notes (100-150 words) are required for each slide. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials. Add notes to the speakerâ€™s notes section of the PowerPoint presentation.
– Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of five scholarly articles in the speaker notes as well as the references slide.