Hello again, Lynettehero! Could you please help me with the following assignment?
- What practices should the project manager follow when directing and managing project execution? Discuss the common problems that surface during project execution.
- What is quality assurance, and how does it affect project execution? Provide some examples of tools and techniques used in performing quality assurance.
- Why is human resource management so important during project execution? Justify your response using the concepts of motivation, influence, and effectiveness described in Chapter 7.
- Develop a scenario (or give an example) for when it would be appropriate to use each of the six conflict-handling modes to manage stakeholders.
- Assume the role of the project manager in the following scenarios. Discuss what communication channel (hard copy, phone, voicemail, email, meeting website, other) you will use to address the situations.
a. The business users arrive to work before 9:00 am, however, most of the technical staff report to work between 9:30 and 10:00 am. The business users have been making comments. The project manager wants the technical staff to come in by 9:00 am, although many of them leave late.
b. Your company is bidding on a project for the entertainment industry. You know that you need new ideas on and how to put together the proposal as well as communicate your approach in a way that will impress the customer.
c. Your business has been growing successfully, but you are becoming inundated with phone calls and e-mails asking similar types of questions.
d. You need to make a general announcement to a large group of people and want to make sure they get the information.
6.Discuss the tasks and outputs associated with conducting procurements?