Review the case scenario materials for “Religious Discrimination and Racial Harassment: What Ever Happened to MarShawn DeMur?”
Discuss, as a team, the inherent employment discrimination issues and include the following in your report:
- Identify and describe the specific issues Maalick encountered in the workplace. Do the actions of other workers at Treton represent discrimination and harassment? What elements of law are important for Treton to consider?
- Evaluate the actions of the HR director, Marta Ford, in response to Maalick’s situation. What could she have done to prevent the situation and what more could she do to ensure that this type of situation would not occur in the future?
- How would you characterize Clive Jenkins’ behavior and response to this situation?
- What resolution to this situation might Judith Dixon suggest?
- What are the broader implications of this situation for Treton? What type of organizational review might Dixon initiate or suggest from a corporate perspective?
I ONLY NEED YOU TO RESPOND TO THE QUESTION LISTED BELOW. ALSO IT ONLY NEEDS TO BE 200 WORDS OR LESS.
Do the actions of other workers at Treton represent discrimination and harassment? How would you characterize Clive Jenkins’ behavior and response to this situation?