Interview a HR leader or another leader in a management position in your chosen organization about a recent change in the organization.
Develop a 1,225-word Change Management Plan for the organization.
Include how the change affected the human resources function.
Consider the following for your plan:
- The purpose for the change;
- The people involved in the change;
- The change implementation methods;
- The budget concerns, timeline, and measurement of success/metrics;
- Recommend a follow-up plan to review impact of the change on the human resources function, additional personnel required, ways to recruit personnel, organizational alignment, and cost changes.
- Include a schematic diagram of your plan.