when dealing with ethical situations, healthcare professionals can refer to:
1. Ethics Review Board
2. Laws and Policies
3. The Patient Care Partnership
An active discussion is the key to an interesting and engaging online course. Discussion in this course is designed to simulate a classroom discussion. As others join in the discussion, you should read what has already been posted and continue on with the discussion from there. We will go through the questions one at a time, moving on to the next question once we have fully explored the current question. I will guide you through the discussions.
1. Select to review The Patient Care Partnership (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. [PDF, 238.59 KB] document.
2. Choose one aspect of the document and base your initial post on how the healthcare professional is involved in upholding the rights of the patient.
3. a patient and how these rights might be violated in your place of employment and what measures you would take to resolve it.
3. Describe one example of upholding the rights of