Select a known business leader that you believe demonstrates strong leadership traits and write a research paper on this individual. This leader should not be someone you know personally. The research should include a profile on the business leader’s views on leadership, their development to become a leader, their leadership and motivational traits, and what the leader has done to gain a strong reputation. Cite specific examples of behaviors exhibited by this business leader using concepts from this course.
· Introduction Paragraph – Introduce the business leader’s name, background, occupation, and their position within the company. Identify the company or companies that the leader has worked for.
· Section 1: Business Leadership Background and Traits
· Paragraph 1: Describe the business leader’s development to become a leader.
· Paragraph 2: Describe the business leader’s views on leadership
· Paragraph 3: Describe what they’ve done to grain a strong reputation
· Section 2: Leadership style
· Paragraph 1: Describe their leadership and motivational traits.
· Paragraph 2: Describe what makes the leader effective.
· Paragraph 3: Describe how and what they measure or measured to ensure that their team or company is meeting objectives and are on target.
· Section 3: Examples of leadership
· Paragraph 1: Identify and describe one example of their leadership abilities.
· Paragraph 2: Identify and describe a second example of their leadership abilities.
· Paragraph 3: Identify and describe a third example of their leadership abilities.
· Conclusion: Summarize the leadership qualities and observations that you have found in your research.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
· Write between 500 – 750 words (approximately 2 – 3 pages) using Microsoft Word.
· Use APA style.
· Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
· Include cover page and reference page.
· At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
· No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
· Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page.