Create the categories and code the data for Question 3 at the end of Chapter 15. Note that you are only coding the 14 responses that are listed.
Describe how you would use the coding scheme you have developed if you were to analyze and present the entire set of 500 responses.
Describe how you would go about presenting the results of your analysis to management.
- Design categories to code qualitative data for a business scenario.
- Recommend a method for using a coding scheme to analyze and present a larger dataset.
- Describe how to use a coding scheme to analyze and present a large set of qualitative data.
- Recommend a method for presenting results of an analysis to stakeholders in management.
- Communicate in writing that is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 points.
this is the reading that I have attached that goes with the directions
For this assignment, you will be using the instructions and data found in your textbook at the end of Chapter 15, “Data Preparation and Description,” in Question 3, which describes an inventory challenge facing many shoe retailers. This is listed under the heading “Discussion Questions,” and then subheading “Making Research Decisions.”
In this unit’s readings, you explored techniques for coding and analyzing data. For this assignment, you will develop categories to code qualitative data. Complete the following:
Review the Coding and Analysis Data Scoring Guide for specifics about how you will be graded on this activity. Here are the assessment criteria:
In addressing the instructions above, successful assignments will meet the following requirements: