1) Write a paper (500-750 words) that addresses Review Questions 5 and 8 in Chapter 21 of the textbook. Include a rationale for your answers.
· Discuss what questions an employer (supervisor) should consider before terminating an employee.
· Discuss what actions an employer can take in order to help reduce the necessity for discharging an employee.
Note reference for chapt is: Pozgar, G. D. (2012). Legal Aspects of Health Care Administration. (11th ed). Sudbury, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
2) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
3) This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.