Project Management IP2 . Need In 4 Hrs!!!!!!
- Activity 1: Measure office room dimensions
- Activity 2: Estimate cost
- Activity 3: Material requisition
- Activity 4: Workforce requisition
- Activity 5: Special tool requisition
- Activity 6: Installation
- Activity 7: Inspection and customer acceptance
Activity 2 starts immediately after Activity 1. Activity 3, Activity 4, and Activity 5 start concurrently after Activity 2. Activity 6 does not start until after Activity 3, Activity 4, and Activity 5 are completed. The carpet installation project is complete after Activity 7 is completed. If OT = Optimistic Time, MT = Most Likely Time, and PT = Pessimistic Time, use a Program Evaluation Review Estimate (PERT) to compute the statistical time for each activity, as in the following table:
You must also do the following:
- Determine the expected completion time and the variance for each activity
- Determine the total project completion time and the critical path for the project
- Determine Early Start (ES), Early Finish (EF), Late Start (LS), and slack for each activity
- What is the probability that McGee Carpet and Trim will finish the project in 40 days or less?
- Define project management and the necessary requirements.
- Analyze implications of changes in project scheduling.
- Evaluate application of project management techniques in terms of the firm’s business operational goals and requirements.
Please submit your assignment in an APA-formatted paper.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Body: The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The type face should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 2–3 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper- and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference Page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.