PLEASE read the details-paper needs to be 1200 words
The research paper is a formal essay on a topic the course theme: lying, forgery, and imposters.
This essay will USE and CITE the three sources that you discussed in your annotated bibliography. When approaching your topic, you should analyze the instance of lying, forgery, or imposture that you have chosen.
An analysis involves first breaking down information into individual pieces and then examining the pieces to better understand the whole. You did this in the second formal writing assignment when you considered different aspects of the two imposters’ careers (motives, methods, relative success) and how those aspects contributed to their careers as a whole.
Components of assignment:
1. For this assignment, you will need to use and cite your THREE sources (articles or books) in MLA format. This will include citing the sources in the text with parenthetical citations and on a Works Cited sheet.
2. This assignment requires that you insert an image related to your topic within the text of your paper (not simply at the beginning or end).
Paper length: 1000-1250 words
Papers must be word-processed, double-spaced, 12 point, with one-inch margins. Please provide a separate title page with the title of your essay, your name, my name, the course number, and the date of submission.
1. A clear, strong thesis statement and clear, detailed arguments in support of that statement
2. Structure—does your paper follow a logical progression of information or does it jump back and forth between topics? Are you repeating yourself frequently?
3. Evidence that you have ANALYZED your chosen instance of lying, forgery, or imposture
4. Appropriateness of sources
5. Evidence that you have thoroughly familiarized yourself with the articles/books you have chosen and have used them to support—rather than to guide—your own argument
6. Grammar, sentence structure, paragraph structure
7. Proper MLA format for in-text citations and the Works Cited page