What are key environmental threats in Saudi Arabia? What important interventions and programs exist to address these issues? How are public health interventions planned and evaluated for environmental health? From Arab News (2014), Riyadh was ranked one of the most polluted cities globally https://www.arabnews.com/news/538861according to the UN. How can air pollution in Riyadh be resolved by public health interventions?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Four pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
- Formatted per APA and Saudi Electronic University standards.
- Provide support for your work with in-text citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external.
- Provide full APA references for the sources used, along with appropriate in-text citations for each paragraph.
- Utilize headings to organize the content in your work with introduction and conclusion.