Requirments are in the attachment. Please follow directions class is Ethics around the Globe Needs to be APA format with reference page it is not common knowegle.
Analyze the police report that has been provided above. Consider your study of ethics so far in this course when answering the following questions.
- What are the important features of this report?
- What additional information would you want to know?
- What is the difference between killing someone in self-defense and homicide/murder?
- What would a utilitarian stance regarding the homicide in this case be? Explain your answer.
The body of your paper should be 3-4 pages in APA format.
Below, you will find a great deal of additional evidence that has been collected related to the homicide described in the previous police report. After reading this evidence, write a reflection which addresses:
- What are some of the important legal issues in this situation that have come to light with the new information?
- From the perspective of someone who follows Kant’s ethics, what are some of the ethical concerns? Why are these concerns for a Kantian?
- How/where do you draw the distinction between what is morally right and wrong versus what is legally right and wrong? What do you do when you encounter something you believe is morally permissible, but is illegal?
- What is your opinion of the situation?
The body of your reflection will need to be 3-4 pages and in APA format.