Please see below what is needed. I have also attached a word document. Please let me know if you have any questions.
This paper must be a minimum of five double-spaced pages but no longer than eight double-spaced pages. You must include a cover page, abstract, reference page and, if necessary, a bibliography page. (These pages do not count towards the minimum/maximum page count.) The paper must incorporate all of the required elements listed on Page Two of this document. This assignment must be written in APA format, 6th edition with in-text citations. You must include a minimum of six quality academic and/or financial industry references. The references listed below may be used in the paper yet they do not count toward the minimum reference requirement.
Case Related References
Ligon, J. & Beach, W. (2013). Housing Market Without Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac:
Economic Effects of Eliminating Government-Sponsored Enterprises in Housing. The
Heritage Foundation. Washington, District of Columbia, USA. http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2013/01/a-housing-market-free-of-fannie-maefreddie-mac
Morgenson, G. (2011a, February 12). Imagining Life Without Fannie and Freddie. New York
Times. Retrieved from www.nytimes.com/2011/02/13/business/13gret.html?_r=l&ref
Wagner, D. & Kravitz, D. (2011). Fannie and Freddie: Obama Offers 3 Options for Mortgage
Market Overhaul. USA Today.
Acceptable references include: The Financial Times, The Economist, The Journal of Finance, The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek , Her Majesty’s Treasury, The Bank of England, U.S. Department of The Treasury, The Federal Reserve Bank, Reuters.com, CNBC.com
Unacceptable references include: Wikipedia.com, Investopedia.com, About.com, eHow.com, Personal financial blogs
The Federal Debt Reduction Commission recommended that both mortgage-related subsidies and tax breaks from the federal agencies that help middle- and lower-income families buy homes be scaled back or eliminated. The Obama administration has proposed taking the latter step, eliminating Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac but doing nothing about the incentives and tax breaks that benefit wealthier taxpayers. Is their proposal ethical? Why or why not?
– What are the relevant facts?
– What are the ethical issues?
– Who are the primary stakeholders? –> What are the rights of the stakeholders? (i.e. What is owed to the stakeholders?) — >What are the duties of the stakeholders? –> Who derives the benefits of an unrealistic analysis? –> Who bears the heaviest burden of an unrealistic analysis? –>What is the most fair and equitable way to distribute the benefits and burdens across all stakeholders?
– What are the possible alternatives? –> Which alternative is the most fair to all stakeholders?
– What are the ethics of the alternatives? –> What is the cost and benefit of the alternatives? –> Which alternative provides the greatest benefits or the fewest costs for all concerned?
– What are the practical constraints
– What action(s) should be taken?
Writing Style: Writing is completely relevant and specific to the topic.
Body of Evidence: Supporting evidence is thorough and relevant and is used effectively to make arguments.
Conclusion: Conclusion emerges logically from primary arguments
Research: → Paper fully adheres to the standards of the APA Style Manual (6th edition). → Paper includes a title page, abstract, and reference page. → A minimum of 6 references in APA format. (6th edition) are cited in-text and listed on the reference page. → Highest quality academic and/or financial industry references given
Mechanics: → No grammatical errors. → No spelling errors.