Social Enterprise Project: Company Adobe
– All research sources are included, and all sources are valid and robust; well-documented and sound reasoning is expected.
– The requested aspects of the Social Enterprise Project have been included and described in sufficient detail.
– Information organized intelligently and holistically as a complete report (i.e., not simply answers to questions). Papers must include a
– Document is referenced and reference page, and proper title page.
Barringer, B. R., & Ireland, R. D. (2015). Entrepreneurship: Successfully launching new ventures (5th ed.). Don Mills, Ontario: Pearson Education.
- Identify the essential elements of a social enterprise.
- Contrast a social enterprise from a business enterprise.
- Describe how a social enterprise reinvests surpluses into its social objectives.
- Explain the differences between corporate social responsibility and operating a social enterprise.
A core component of this course is a complete understanding of a Social Enterprise.
- Define what makes an enterprise a social enterprise. Support your view with appropriate references from the textbook and at least one additional academic source.
- Identify why you think this organization is a Social Enterprise : “
- You will need to show that you understand what a Social Enterprise is and based upon this determine if the organization is in fact a true Social Enterprise.
- Write a paper (4-pages) showing your understanding of a Social Enterprise while making a case for the organization “Adobe”.
- Please ensure that you have a well written Executive Summary, a description of the Social Enterprise that you are evaluating, and an analysis of how the Social Enterprise aligns with your definition.