- What do these differences or similarities imply about the social changes within our society?
- How might these differ between an ideal and real society?
- Here are some examples to consider:
- Folkways are a type of norm that creates structure. Raising one’s hand to speak in a lecture signifies a norm.
- Mores focus on moral and immoral behaviors. Cohabitation prior to marriage might be considered immoral and result in negative responses from family members.
- Remember to fully explain and apply course material with educational support for consideration of credit.