150-200 words per question:
- What is the relevance of the outer game and the inner game on your leadership behavior?
- What points of leverage and strategies are given for increasing motivation and employee satisfaction?
- What variables affect motivation and satisfaction? Why?
- What strategies have you used to increase your employees’ motivation and satisfaction?
- What impact do the different levels of leadership have on employee attitudes, emotions, and behavior?
- Which level is closest to your present leadership style? (Creative level of leadership)
- Which level is closest to your desired leadership style? (Unitive level of leadership)
There are five levels of leadership: egocentric, reactive, creative, integral, and unitive
Anderson, R. J., & Adams, W. A. (2016). Mastering leadership: an integrated framework for breakthrough performance and extraordinary business results.