Create a presentation examining the law in Saudi Arabia as it pertains to licensure of physicians and medical malpractice as shown in the Ministry of Health. (2005, December 6), Law of practicing health professions. Be sure to include:
2. An analysis of the purpose of the law;
3. The ethical principles guiding this law;
4. The definition of â€œmedical malpracticeâ€ written in your own words
5. How the requirements detailed in sections 1 & 2 aid in preventing malpractice
6. Recommendations that would improve the law to further meet the goals of its purpose.
Your well-written presentation should meet the following requirements:
Presentation notes (100-150 words) are required for each slide.
Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials for each paragrpgh and slide,
Add notes to the speakerâ€™s notes section of the PowerPoint presentation.
Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles in the speaker notes as well as the references slide.