1. Discuss the practice immersion experience including observations/ events/ situation that affected your perception of nursing, nursing process, ethics and morals.
2. Discuss the actual practice
3. Explain “lessons learned”
4. Describe the practice change you would process and how you would implement a sustainable change
5. Include 4 references and don’t hesitate to contact me if you
My practice immersion project is based on the collaboration with a group of other professionals Dr C and Dr V orinally from Chile. The project consist in the developing and improving primarilly written educational modules for MDs and nurses, called . The module is in Spanish , but if you read Spanish I can send the document to you thus you see the content . The project name is Train the Trainer – Educational Program for Maternal Healthcare Workforce in Latino-America – sponsored by PAHO. These are my objectives as the student collaborating in this project .
1. Review existing modules’ content to facilitate applicability and utility for the targeted audience: maternal health care workforce in Latino-America. (Course Objectives #1, 2, 4; DNP Essentials I, II, III, IV, V, VII, VIII)
2. Build professional partnerships between PAHO and UM-SONHS by working collaboratively in developing content for virtual classroom to train maternal health care workforce in Latino-America. (Course Objective #1, 2 & 3; DNP Essentials I, III, IV, VI, VII, VIII)
3. Review of existing literature to provide most current evidence based practice guidelines for maternal care; provide content-relevant images, videos and online resources to incorporate within virtual course modules (Course Objective #1, 2, & 4; DNP Essentials I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII)
• Translate Chapter #9 ‘s content in Spanish and add References into Refworks program
4. Assist in developing end-of-module quizzes to validate content comprehension and knowledge acquisition (Course Objective #1, 2 & 4; DNP Essentials I, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII)
• Assisting searching for latest Evidence Based content that supports already written module #2 and include new References .