“Mark as Private Question and Answer- Final Strategic Plan Presentation
Please Follow the instructions based on decision to complete the Strategic Plan.
Final Strategic Plan Power Point Presentation
Create the Final Strategic Plan. The Final Strategic Plan contains the elements of all the previous weeks’ components and incorporates instructor feedback. The strategic recommendations will be evaluated and the best options chosen for recommendation. The final strategic plan must include the following “Presentation Slides” below:
Company is “Amazon.com”
Slides must be in the exact order of the bullets provided below.
- Strategic Plans 1 –3 (Which I’ve provided as attachments
- PowerPoint Template to use (see attachment)
- Sample Presentation to reference only for presentation format/lay-out.(see attachment)
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary (350 to 700 words) with footnotes
- Company Background with footnotes
- Mission Statement with footnotes
- Vision Statement with footnotes
- Value Statement with footnotes
- Environmental Scan with footnotes
- Internal Environmental Analysis with footnotes
- External Environmental Analysis with footnotes
- SWOT Analysis Chart with footnotes
- Competitor Analysis with footnotes
- Competitor Bench-mark Chart with footnotes
- Strategic Recommendation with footnotes
- Implementation Plan with footnotes
- Organizational Change Management Strategies with footnotes
- Key Success Factors with footnotes
- Budget and Financial Forecast with Charts and footnotes
- Risk Management Plan with footnotes
- Contingency Plan with footnotes
The Presentation must include 25- to 35-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes and charts, graphs and pictures on some slides to present the strategic plan, combining all relevant elements from previous weeks. The objective is to sell the strategic plan to investors or company directors.
I have attached my last three papers that you will need to reference to do this paper as well as a PowerPoint presentation template and an example of someone else’s PowerPoint presentation which is similar to what this presentation needs to look like.Please no Plagiarism.
Thank you so much,