After you have viewed this week’s videos, read your assigned information, and read the information in the attached case example carefully:
1. Consult the DSM 5, ICD 10 Codes & any other legitimate sources regarding this week’s disorders.
2. Try to arrive at a diagnosis for the case example, based on what you have read and studied this week. There may more than 1 diagnosis.
3. Write up your information on this case. Provide your reasoning and evidence for your selection based on the information in the case example. (3 pages maximum, APA style)
Diagnosis = maximum of 20 points
Reasoning and evidence = maximum of 20 points
APA style/writing accuracy = maximum of 10 points
Please read attachment case example and follow the instruction above. The diagnosis I came up with was:
1. Probable major neurocognitive disorder due to frontotemporal lobar degeneration (with behavioral disturbance)
2. moderate alprazolam- use disorder
3. Moderate Cannabis- use disorder
4.severe alcohol-use disorder
5. Moderate stimulant- use disorder
Please discuss these disorders in paper, along with evidence from the case example. Also watch the videos below for more information.
Describe the difference between depression and bipolar disorder. Be sure to include a description of the clinical characteristics of each from your readings. Be sure and include information, insight or ideas from the posted videos. Failure to include videos in your discussion will result in reduction in points. Reply or respond to at least 2 other peers. Be sure your reference your sources.