- What was the purpose and type of meeting held
- Provide details on the arrangements made for the meeting. If these arrangements were sufficient or not?
- Provide a list of documents used in the meeting including any accompanying meeting papers, agenda and meeting minutes.
- Were there any legal or ethical issues in the meeting that impacted the meeting? If not, then give an example of two pieces of legislation that we may need to follow when running a meeting.
- How meeting participants ensured the use of culturally appropriate communication techniques during the meeting?
- How effectively you thought, were the items on the agenda followed during the meeting.
- Were the minutes taken accurately and dispatched within the designated timelines?
Overall review of the meeting held and identification of any improvements you suggest