Question:Question:Please help me write narrative essay. 700-1200 wor. It can be of something that happened to you an event, or why you choose your career of nursing.
- 1) Exposition / Prologue -This provides background and sets the stage for your narrative.
- 2) Rising Action -This develops the conflict of the narrative.
- 3) Climax or Turning Point-This is the highest point of intensity in your narrative.
- 4) Falling Action-This recounts events that happen after the climax of your narrative.
- 5. Resolution -This is different than a conclusion since it conveys how the conflict of the narrative was resolved. For the development of this paper, utilize the five points of narrative writing.
PLEASE HELP AND ANSWER ASAP THANKS!