Reasoning and Critical Thinking
1) What roles do ethical and
emotional appeals play in an argument?
2) Is there such a thing as an
over-reliance on logic? Explain
3) How do we use deductive
reasoning to affect conversations or arguments?
4) Can you provide an example of a
time when language comprehension caused a misunderstanding of a metaphor being
5) What technology do you feel has
inhibited a specific skill you use to have?
6) What process do you feel people
go through when making ethical decisions? Do most individuals base it on how
many people they will affect emotionally? Do you feel one is greater than the
7) Why do we tend to rely on
emotions when making important ethical decisions?
8) Do you feel fragments of
information are sometimes more or less affective at the workplace?