1. Medical practices are often structured depending on a variety of factors—finances, availability, location and space, etc. Sowers, Newman, and Langdon (2013) contend that there are a variety of medical practice structures, including, but not limited to: (1) solo practice, (2) group practice, and (3) multispecialty group practice.
· Explore the advantages and disadvantages of these types of medical practices and
· Assess how, if at all, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) will impact each type of practice.
Navigate to Google Scholar and review:
Sowers, K. W., Newman, P. R., & Langdon, J. C. (2013). Evolution of
physician-hospital alignment models: A case study of comanagement.
Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, 471(6), 1818–1823.
Posting should be 1 page
· What role does business-level strategy play in relation to business growth market capitalization?
· What roles do a firm’s core competencies play in a decision to diversify into new businesses?
· Why does unrelated diversification have a worse performance record than related diversification?
The final paragraph (three or four sentences) of your initial post should summarize the one or two key points that you are making in your initial response.
Your posting should be the equivalent of 1 page