A. Develop an introduction (suggested length of 4–6 pages) that explains the rationale for the project by doing the following:
1. Present your topic.
2. Explain why you chose the topic. …….
3. Explain why you chose your project format (e.g., case study, meta-analysis of data).
4. Discuss why the project is important to the field of HIIM.
B. Explain the problem your project will address (suggested length of 3–5 pages) by doing the following:
Note: You may choose to include some reference to your sources to support your explanations.
1. Outline the problem.
2. Provide background information of the problem.
3. Discuss possible causes of the problem.
4. Explain why an examination of this problem is important.
C. Create a well-organized literature review of 15–20 professional sources by doing the following:
1. Outline research for best practices for your topic.
2. Summarize the professional literature relevant to the topic you have chosen.
3. Provide a conclusion that interprets how the literature applies to the problem being investigated.
D. Provide your preliminary reference list.
E. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Note: When bulleted points are present in the task prompt, the level of detail or support called for in the rubric refers to those bulleted points.Note: For definitions of terms commonly used in the rubric, see the Rubric Terms web link included in the Evaluation Procedures section.
Note: When using sources to support ideas and elements in a paper or project, the submission MUST include APA formatted in-text citations with a corresponding reference list for any direct quotes or paraphrasing. It is not necessary to list sources that were consulted if they have not been quoted or paraphrased in the text of the paper or project.
Note: No more than a combined total of 30% of a submission can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. For tips on using APA style, please refer to the APA Handout web link included in the General Instructions section.
……. QUESTION TITLE :- Capstone