Assignment 2: Writing a Melody of Your Own—Part 1
Main ideas and thesis sentences are really two sides of the same coin. Writers create thesis sentences. Readers pick out the main idea from what they read, which is usually the thesis sentence of the writer.
By Day 7
- Locate one additional article related to one of this week’s case study topics, other than the one you used in your Discussion
- Determine the main idea of the article
- Complete the Source Quality Rating Document found in the Week 1 resources.
- Craft a thesis sentence and topic outline that could be written in response to the article
- Be sure to provide attribution, using APA formatting, for any sources used
- Create one document that includes:
- The outline you created
- Your completed Source Quality Rating documen