– Create a case study analysis based on two scholarly studies that focus on different elements of human behavior (individual differences, personality, culture, or ethics) and its impact on the functionality of organizations/businesses. After a concise, but thorough, analyses of the cases, summarize the benefits of understanding these components of human behavior in the practice of organizational management.
-Write a 600-750 word case study analysis based on two different cases that involve differing elements of human behavior (individual differences, personality, culture, or ethics). Obtain your case study articles from scholarly peer-reviewed journals.
-Use case studies that were published within the last ten years. After a concise, but thorough and clear delineation and analysis of the cases, complete the content with a summary of what you gleaned from studying these elements of human behavior as they relate to management practice within organizations.
Use the following outline in your writen summary:
- Identify the business problems of each of the cases
- Rank-order the critical issues stated in the cases
- Evaluate the proposed solutions. Are the solutions valid? Why or why not?
- Submit recommendations you propose beyond what is already stated in the cases.
- State how the solutions will be communicated in each case. Do you agree? Why or why not?
- At the end of the paper/video, express the takeaways/benefits of studying these components of human behavior in management practice.