Statistics Question- z-scoreWe want to compare the grades on an exam in an intro statistics course for biology majors versus public health majors. Suppose 72% percent of the class are biology majors, while the remaining 28% are public health majors. The biology majors earned grades that are normally distributed, with a mean of 84 and a standard deviation of 10. The public health majors earned grades that are also normally distributed, with a mean of 87 and a standard deviation of 14.What exam score corresponds to the 80th percentile of the distribution for public health majors? (2pt)What proportion of the class got an A on the test (scored at least 90)? (4pt)Of the students who didnt make an A, what proportion were biology majors? (4pt)
Empire Essays is a leading custom essay writing service based in the United States. Since 2008, we have been providing exclusive writing services with our exceptional team of professional academic writers.
79 Folsom Ave, San Francisco, CA 94107,
Tel: +1(805) 568 7317
Mobile: +1(805) 568 7317