I can’t find the exact subject but the class is criminology. I had to choose a subject so I chose psychology
Hello, I need one of the following question answers below. Need outside reference as well as I will attach 2 document for you to uses as a reference.
1500-2000 typed words excluding bibliography
Times New Roman
1.5 line spacing PA citation and intent citation
- I can’t find the exact subject but the class is criminology. I had to choose a subject so I chose psychology
- Hello I need one of the following question answers below. Need outside reference as well as I will attach 2 document for you to uses as a reference.
- 1500-2000 typed words excluding bibliography
- Times New Roman
- 1.5 line spacing PA citation and intent citation
5-6 sources is a good number to start with
Must use critical thinking in this assignment you must formulate an argument and support that argument with sources. AT THE SAME TIME – you must critically analyze what those sources mean in relation to your argument. Do they support your argument? How? Do they not support your argument? Why not? What information do the sources provide or fail to provide that is useful or troubling in relation to your argument? How do these sources reflect or not reflect reality? How do these sources interpret what is occurring on the streets, in prison, in court rooms, in homes, and/or with the police?
- Make sure to present a counterargument in your assignment so you are able to analyze that argument in relation to the argument you postulate upfront. You don’t need to do a 1,000 word counterargument, but one should be presented somewhere in your paper. Extra points will be provided to those students who can effectively pose a counterargument, support it, and analyze it in relation to their own argument.
- Answer ONE question from the following six options
- By way of exploring public roles of criminology, Sparks and Loader (2011) identify sixcriminologicalpersonas. With reference to at least two of thesepersonas, describe and evaluate their usefulness in the context of the contemporary criminal justice field.
- To what extent and in what ways are crime statistics helpful in informing criminal justice policy? On what grounds should we be cautious about methods of crime and victimization measurement?
- Critically examine the key divergences between classical and positivist theories of criminality. Which school of thought is the most persuasive and why?
- Labellingprocesses play a significant role in incidences of individual criminality. Using examples to support your argument, how justifiable is this view?
- In the wake of the financial crash in 2008, to what extent and in what ways is strain theory relevant in 2016?
- As overall crime rates in the U.S. have tended to decrease, the public’s fear of crime has tended to increase. What role might the media play in that process?