Professional Code of Ethics
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A BID FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND EDUCATION TERMS AND CONCEPTS. ALL DIRECTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED AND NO PLAGARIASM. MY SCHOOL USES SOFTWARE TO DETECT COPIED MATERIAL.
ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED COMPLETEY
NOTE: This will be a fictional assignment. Write the paper based on how you think a leader would respond. Suggested sources have been provided that should help make this assignment easier. There is a resource page and supporting documents attached.
In the Analyzing Codes of Ethics discussion this week, you compared, contrasted, and reflected upon various codes of ethics within the fields of education and family support. The information gleaned during your analysis of various codes of ethics for the discussion and the feedback received from your classmates in that discussion can now be utilized as you create your own personal professional code of ethics for this assignment. Having a personal code of ethics is very useful when you are in a leadership position because it provides you with a guide for how to respond to any ethics issues you may encounter. As with other assignments in this course, you will have the opportunity to revise and include this assignment in your ePortfolio that you will submit in Week Six. Construct your assignment to meet the following content and written communication expectations. Content Expectations
· Ethical Expectations: Analyze your ethical expectations including expectations for yourself and all major stakeholders within your chosen organization.
· Ethical Paradigms: Explain the major paradigm(s) that you will utilize within your framework (ethics of justice, critique, care, and/or profession).
· Paradigm Defense: Evaluate the ways in which the ethical paradigms you will utilize within your framework will determine your effectiveness.
· Stakeholder Agreement: Based upon the theories presented in your code of ethics, explain how you will ensure stakeholder agreement to build a cohesive organization.
· Decision Making: Explain strategies you will use with ethics to guide decision making.
Written Communication Expectations
· Page Requirement: Three pages, not including title and reference pages.
· APA Formatting: Use APA formatting consistently throughout the assignment.
· Syntax and Mechanics: Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar.
· Source Requirement: Reference two scholarly sources in addition to the course textbook and the two critiqued codes of ethics from this week’s discussion post, providing compelling evidence to support ideas. Use the two codes of ethics from the first weekly assignment.All sources on the references page need to be used and cited correctly within the body of the assignment.