- Use the Internet to research an annual report of a retail company.
- Then, imagine you are an investor or creditor; suggest the ratios that you believe would provide an investor or creditor with the most important information needed to make accurate predictions about the company’s financial condition. When analyzing a company, is it more important to compare the ratios to competitors or to the company’s previous history?
- Provide a rationale for your response.
- Note: Students using the online discussion thread must provide a link or instructions to the researched report.
I have (talk) presentation…. from page 107-132 in the chapter that I applauded. it is take about 21 minutes to explain and to do some activity.
I need help to explain and discuss clearly the chapter with the classmate. so, I need paper that has explanation what I will talk about and the power point with brief points or the main points
If you have concern please ask
the book name:developing teacher leaders by Crowther, Frank
complete an essay, 6-8 pages (1,500 to 2,000 words) in length (excluding the cover sheet and bibliography pages) which compares and contrasts two of the theories of crime and criminal activity discussed in the course. You are free to select the theories you wish to examine. It is also acceptable to compare or contrast theories from different disciplines. In other words, you may choose to compare one of the sociological theories with a similar perspective in the psychological theories. Your essay should consider the historical foundations of the study of criminal behavior; and examine ways in which society responds to criminal behavior in terms of prevention and punishment. The paper should be written in APA format and have at least four sources, three of which should be sources not covered in the course. The essay should contain a title page, an outline, and a bibliography
You are the CEO of a Saudi Arabian company that is seeking to expand to foreign markets and establish itself as a global powerhouse. You are aware that there a number of strategies available to you, but how do you choose?
Explain and describe one type of business that might be most successful using an export-based strategy, and one type of business that might be most successful using equity investment overseas. Explain why each business would be successful using the given strategy.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- 4-6 pages in length
- Support your analysis by referencing and citing at least three credible sources in addition to the course textbook. The SEU Virtual Library is an excellent place to search for scholarly articles.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, citing references as appropriate.
Organizational / Employee Development
5 – 7 slides with speaker notes of 200 – 250 words per slide (excluding Title and Reference slides)
Identify methodologies relevant to team building and performance standards for the functions of HRM as they pertain to organizing, controlling, planning, leading, and staffing
You, as a HR Generalist, have been asked by your HR Director for your recommendations in terms of what tools your organization could use to better manage the talents of your employees. This will help to develop policies and procedures in managing your human capital. Please develop a PowerPoint presentation to your Director addressing the following:
- Describe and analyze the broad range of talent management efforts that use software applications to help you Director to make an educated decision.
- Give some examples of firms that have successfully used these applications.
- Describe how these efforts are useful in terms of strategic human capital management.
Please submit your assignment.
Thinking back on the information you have learned in this unit about different types of economic systems, imagine that you are moving from the United States (which has a mixed economy) to a country that has a largely centrally planned (or command) economy. Then in a short essay of at least two paragraphs, explain how your life will change (economically and otherwise) as you begin to live in your new home and country.
Your friend, Liz, loves to shop at Target and is now interested in investing in the company. Tom, another friend, has told her that Target’s debt structure is risky with obligations of nearly 74% of total assets. Liz sees that debt on the balance sheet is 65% of total assets and is confused by Tom’s comment. Write an explanation to Liz discussing the debt structure of Target and why Tom thinks Target is risky. Be sure to explain clearly what information appears on financial statements, as well as what information does not appear directly on the financial statements. Use the information below in your discussion.
At fiscal year-end February 2, 2008, Target Corporation had the following assets and liabilities on its balance sheet (in millions):
Target reported the following information on leases in the notes to the financial statements:
Total rent expense was $165 million in 2007, $158 million in 2006, and $154 million in 2005, including percentage rent expense of $5 million in 2007, 2006, and 2005. Most long-term leases include one or more options to renew, with renewal terms that can extend the lease term to more than 50 years. Certain leases also include options to purchase the leased property.
Future minimum lease payments required under non-cancellable lease agreements existing at February 2, 2008, were:
|Future Minimum Lease Payments (in Millions)||Operating Leases||Capital Leases|
|2008||$ 239||$ 12|
|After 2010||2, 843||155|
|Total future minimum lease payments||$3694 (a)||$232|
|Less: Interest (b)||(105)|
|Present value of minimum capital lease payments||$127 (c)|
(a) Total contractual lease payments include $1,721 million related to options to extend lease terms that are reasonably assured of being exercised, and also include $98 million of legally binding minimum lease payments for stores that will open in 2008 or later.
(b) Calculated using the interest rate at inception of each lease.
(c) Includes current portion of $4 million.
You will perform an environmental scan for your target company.
Choose an organization for which you will incrementally create a strategic plan in Weeks 2-6 according to the following:
- Current employer
- Most recent or former employer
- Place of business that you have patronized or have been familiar with over a long period of time.
- Avoid choosing an organization that is so large that historical data would be difficult to apply. Firms in the Russell 2000® index may fit well, whereas firms in the Dow 30 Industrial index probably do not.
- The organization must be in the private sector and must be a for profit organization.
- If the organization is a newly started organization it must have been in business at least one year.
Write a 1,050-word minimum environmental analysis in which you include the following:
- Determine how to create value and sustain competitive advantage using the environmental scanning strategy.
- Evaluate the company’s external environment.
- Assess the company’s general environment.
- Evaluate the organization’s industry operating environment.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines. However, as the assignments in Weeks 2-6 are all increments of a strategic plan and not essays, you should identify each of the “bullets” which identify specific requirements as sub-titles and provide whatever was asked for within that section of the paper. Matyerials which require citations should be listed on a References Page and bothe citations and the reference page must meet APA requirements.
Originally I had a literature review paper written by you. Now I need the term paper that goes to it finished. I originally posted that who ever did the Literature review had to do the term paper before accepting the assignment. Please check you files from the beginning of February. Asl attached is the guidelines for the term paper
In this assignment, you will prepare a presentation in which you recommend a forced ranking performance evaluation system to the Director of Human Resources of the organization examined in Assignment 3.
(Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of these assignments. In your original work, you may use aspects of existing processes from either your current or a former place of employment. However, you must remove any and all identifying information that would enable someone to discern the organization[s] that you have used.)
Prepare a ten to fifteen (10-15) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Provide a title slide (as indicated in the format requirements below).
- Develop a forced ranking performance evaluation system to improve the overall performance of the selected organization.
- Prioritize the pros and cons with the greatest impact on the effectiveness of the forced ranking performance evaluation system. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Suggest three (3) key implementation steps for the forced ranking performance evaluation system.
- Propose three (3) ways in which the selected organization could use technology as an enabler for the forced ranking performance evaluation system.
- Provide a summary slide which addresses key points of your paper.
- Narrate each slide, using a microphone, and indicate what you would say if you were actually presenting in front of an audience.
- Use four (4) external sources to support your responses. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from eighteen (18) feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Establish a forced ranking performance evaluation system.
- Research the uses of technology in the performance management process.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in performance management.
- Write clearly and concisely about performance management using proper writing mechanics.
Empire Essays is a leading custom essay writing service based in the United States. Since 2008, we have been providing exclusive writing services with our exceptional team of professional academic writers.
79 Folsom Ave, San Francisco, CA 94107,
Tel: +1(805) 568 7317
Mobile: +1(805) 568 7317