Welcome to the week 6 reflection journal. Throughout the course you will reflect on your weekly research experience and make connections to previous learning as well as the university learning outcomes.
In the week 6 reflection we will be focusing on the following university learning outcome:
· Critical Thinking
Please respond to all the following items in your reflection journal.
· How does Critical Thinking connect with the course material this week? How did Critical Thinking help you with your research this week?
· Write down at least one specific aspect of Critical Thinking that you need to still develop and describe how you could work on developing that aspect.
· How does Critical Thinking connect to achieving your career goals?
· Based on your work in the course as well as general education courses at Grantham University, explain what Critical Thinking means to you.
· Describe a specific assignment, presentation, or project you worked on in one of your past courses at Grantham University that allowed you to develop Critical Thinking?
· Write down at least one question you have about your organization, your research project, or this course in general?