Unit III Article Review
- Summary of Article
- Analysis of connection between the article’s main points and description of interpretation and exegesis in the unit lesson
- Evaluation of the article’s conclusion and supporting reasons
- Buddhist-Christian Studies
- International Journal For Philosophy of Religion
- Interdisciplinary Journal of Research on Religion
- Sociology of Religion
- Method & Theory In The Study of Religion
- Journal of Contemporary Religion
- Reviews in Religion & Theology
Locate one article in the CSU Online Library that addresses the topic of sacred Buddhist the texts in connection with Buddhist involvement in social and political issues. Write a review of the article that includes the following elements:
Your paper should be at least two (2) pages, not including the title or references pages. APA formatting must be used throughout.
The following are a few journals that you might find useful in your search for an article. (This is not a complete list, and you certainly may find an article from another academic journal source.) These journals are all located in the Academic Search Complete database.
Please contact your librarian if you need additional help in locating an article. The librarians’ contact information can be found on the right side of the online library page.
Information about accessing the Blackboard Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below.