“Developing a Retail Price Strategy” Please respond to the following:
- From the first case study, determine retail price strategies that significantly support profit despite an economic meltdown. Provide a rationale for your response.
- From the first e-Activity, compare Sam’s Club’s product offerings and prices to those of Costco. Determine the store’s two (2) most successful areas and two (2) areas where they have room for improvement in regard to pricing logistics.
Image, Reputation, and Shopping Pleasure” Please respond to the following:
- From the second case study, analyze the store’s image, reputation, and reputation for customer satisfaction. Determine whether or not the store’s image, reputation, and shopping experience are successful at attracting the target market. Provide one (1) recommendation for improvement. Justify your response.
- From the second e-Activity, evaluate the success of the company’s retail image and its shopping atmosphere based on your initial reaction to the company Website. Determine whether or not the company has encouraged you to spend more time shopping. If you believe the company’s approach is successful, suggest key reasons for that success. If you believe that the company could improve its approach, suggest one (1) change that it could make.
- . This video can be reviewed from within your online course shell. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCgjaB_zTjY, and review its product offerings and prices. Next, watch the video titled “Which store is cheaper: Costco or Sam’s Club?” (2 min 18 s). Be prepared to discuss. Video Source: ABCActionNews. (2011, November 14). Which store is cheaper: Costco or Sam’s Club? [Video file]. Retrieved from http://www.costco.com/, and review its product offerings and prices. Then, go to Costco’s Website, located at www.Samsclub.comGo to Sam’s Club’s Website, located at
- From the scenario, discuss two (2) areas of the United States economy that Ronald Reagan deregulated in the eighties. Explain at least two (2) methods the Reagan Administration used to deregulate these particular agencies or programs. Explain the fundamental reasons why you believe that these agencies or programs came under Reagan’s scrutiny in the first place. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Discuss at least two (2) areas in which these deregulation policies impacted the U.S. economy overall and may have had roles in laying the foundation for the Great Recession of 2008. Provide a rationale for your response. Please respond to the following: (Note: Please respond to one  of the following two  bulleted items in a primary posting of at least 200 words. In addition, please make a substantive comment of at least 100 words to at least one  of your classmates.)The 80s and Deregulation”