Consider the reaction of the intended audience to the quality of your executive summary.
Write an 875- to 1,225-word Executive Summary for the real or fictional business proposal you outlined in Week 1. The Executive Summary must include the following:
- Describes the business or business solution
- Provides proof of credibility of the company and/or management team
- Describes a clear call to action
- Contains at least one real or fictional chart or figure
- Uses at least two credible sources for research