You are to use the learning outcomes stated below, to write a reflective analysis paper on the “Turnaround at the Portland Plant case.
- Understand strategy vs. tactics and the relationship to product service design.
- Recognize and demonstrate project management components and challenges from a global perspective.
- Communicate operations components and design, and supply chain management, which includes customer order fulfillment and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Summarize various quality control approaches and tools for problem solving and continuous process improvement.
- Identify technology for supporting operations management, collaboration, and innovation.
- Demonstrate effective written and virtual communication skills through integration of CLOs in the course project.