Create a minimum 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation including detailed speaker notes. The speaker notes should act as the script or text of the presentation. The presentation should include the following:
- List 3 U.S. regulatory agencies and 3 International regulatory agencies, then summarize the role of each agency with U.S. businesses.
- Summarize the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 as it relates to U.S. business operations.
- Explain the governance principles of regulatory compliance requirements related to Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Discuss the role of the SEC and how Sarbanes-Oxley affected the agency.
- Explain how Sarbanes-Oxley strengthened the enforcement of securities fraud and helped with the implementation of accounting reforms.
- Identify regulatory compliance requirements for business managerial situations including those that relate to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX).
Cite a minimum of 3 scholarly references.
Format the presentation consistent with APA guidelines.