This essayfocuses on supply chain strategies, negotiations, performance, and the issues and opportunities associated with the supply chain. You will describe how the supply chain strategy supports the overall strategy of a particular product-based firm.
Conduct research and assess a single product-based firm, focusing on one specific product, such as Ford’s F-150. As you describe the supply chain strategy for this firm, be sure to:
- Assess each phase in the supply chain process for the selected firm.
- Evaluate the supply chain strategies for the selected firm.
- Appraise the performance of the supply chain for the selected firm.
- Describe the negotiation aspects of the supply chain for the selected firm.
- Discriminate among issues and opportunities associated with the selected firm.
- Your essay must have an organizational structure that includes an introduction section, a conclusion section, and individual sections that address each question noted above.
- Write a 3-4-page paper, not including the required title and reference pages.
- You must support your analysis with at least two current scholarly references and the course textbook. Sources such as Wikipedia, USA Today, Fox News, or MSNBC News will not be accepted.
- Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to APA format.
Remember, a product-based business sells a physical, tangible product, while a service-based business sells a service, which has no physical or tangible product.