Please help me find out the answers for following questions:
Watch this student speech and critique the speaker’s use of visual aids.
Here are some questions to consider:
- – Did the film clip and pictures help the audience understand the message? Help the audience remember the message? Make the speech more impactful?
- – Could you follow the structure of the speech?
- – Were the solutions well formed?
- – Did the lack of fluency in her delivery hinder her overall credibility as a speaker? Did it enhance it?
- – Did it appear that she had previously practiced with your visual aids? How did this affect the speech?
- Thank you in advance.