*Please use APA Formatting for any in-text citations and all references. Please respond to the following 5 discussion questions individually. Project Management Week 2 Discussion QuestionsThread 1:1.
*Please use APA Formatting for any in-text citations and all references. Please respond to the following 5 discussion questions individually.
Project Management Week 2 Discussion Questions
1. Project scope creation is very different in traditional project management versus Agile project management. What advantages and disadvantages can you see with the process of scope creation in the traditional project management world? What advantages and disadvantages can you see with the process of scope creation in the Agile project management world? Share your experiences with projects that were created using either Agile or traditional project management techniques.
2. Scope is the backbone of any project. When issues occur during a project, it is frequently related to the scope. Why are poorly defined scope statements often linked to project problems or even failed projects?
3. Something else that helps everyone connected with the project are milestones. Milestones provide a framework to help program and project managers manage the progress of al projects in order to keep everyone (including the customer) informed of the project status. Think of milestones as a road map. They help you stay on track and get you to where you want to go. What could happen if your milestones do not link together or complement each other? By establishing milestones, would these serve as ‘checkpoints’ to ensure the project scope is following the intended path? Why or why not? What could/would you include as milestones in your project, beside the physical completion of a group of tasks?
1. Please explain what a work breakdown structure (WBS) is and what it is used for. Why would we, as project managers, want a well-developed WBS for our projects?
2. Discuss the factors that can influence accurate cost estimates. Which ones come to mind?