Prepare a PowerPoint Presentation that presents your analysis examining the critical thinking elements
of the argument. Your presentation should address, at minimum, the following:
• Citation of the article and a brief summary of its contents
• What are the premise(s) in the article?
• What evidence is presented? Is it credible?
• Can you independently verify the evidence presented?
• How are counterarguments addressed?
• Does the writer represent a particular interest?
• How is language used to develop the argument?
• Do you detect any errors in knowledge, evidence, or thinking?
• Does the writer use any types of appeals or commit any fallacies?
• Overall, how compelling is this article?