Read WSJ – The Panel & write an analysis based on what you currently know about the health care industry.
1. The paper should be 1 page, double spaced, Arial 11 font, 1 inch margins.
2. Begin the paper with a BRIEF summary of the article – about 1/3 of the content.
3. The rest of the paper should be your analysis of the article – 2/3 of the content.
4. Address these issues –
- Who should make the types of decisions mentioned in the article?
- What criteria should be used?
- What would you say if this were you?
Do some research. Don’t just react off the top of your head. Cite your sources.