Module 4 – SLP
DEVELOPING AN HRIS
You are the new HR Director of a well-respected company that is expanding globally. You are trying to convince the CEO to invest a significant amount of funds in Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS). The CEO asks you to show her evidence of the relationship between HRIS and efficiency.
For the HRM404 – Module 4 SLP, please create an annotated bibliography where you locate 5 peer-reviewed articles related to Human Resource Information Systems and Efficiency. An annotated bibliography is a list of citations to books and/or articles. Each citation is followed by a brief (usually about 150-200 words) descriptive and evaluative paragraph. The purpose of the annotation is to inform the reader of the relevance, accuracy, and quality of the sources cited.
Please use the TUI online library to locate and read 5 peer-reviewed articles relating to Human Resource Information Systems and Efficiency. Please cite each article in APA and include a brief descriptive and evaluative paragraph for each article.
SLP Assignment Expectations
Your paper will be evaluated on the following:
- Precision – Does the paper address the task(s) needed?
- Clarity – Is the writing clear and the concepts articulated and synthesized properly?
- Depth – Does the paper address each source in sufficient depth?
- Grammar, spelling and vocabulary – Is the grammar, spelling, and vocabulary suitable to graduate-level work?
- Citations – Does the paper use proper APA format?