Quality Measurement Reporting In Other Healthcare Settings
- What type of quality measures can the organizations evaluate (process or outcomes)?
- Is aggregate data publicly reported? If so, is there a website or other medium the report is published in?
- Are these measures required to meet accreditation and/or licensure standards? Specify the requirements
- Are the measures based on clinical, administrative and other sources, like patient satisfaction, or patient-reported outcomes?
- Are benchmarking data available through an accrediting body, quality organization or professional association for facilities to compare their quality data?
- Can the measures be used to evaluate patient safety, reduce risk or monitor healthcare utilization? Explain the aspects of quality the measures are focused on.