The following answers can be found on https://owl.english.purdue.edu
1. Learn how to format references onwww.Owl.English.Purdue web page then write the following reference in both MLA and APA.
Winter Blues, Fourth Edition: Everything You Need to Know to Beat Seasonal Affective Disorder 2012 by Norman E. Rosenthal MD Published by The Guilford Press 72 Spring Street, New York, NY 10012.
DIRECTIONS for the following web pages: read the web page and then write a short paragraph (2 sentences) that succinctly explains what you’ve learned.
3. The Difference Between Adjectives and Adverbs. https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/536/01/
4. Avoiding Common Errors at https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/536/2/
5. Countable and Uncountable Nouns https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/537/1/
6. Using articles https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/540/1/
7. Prepositions for Time, Place, and Introducing Objects https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/594/1/
8. Using Pronouns Clearly https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/595/1/
9. Relative Nouns https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/645/1/
10. Making Subjects and Verbs Agree https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/599/1/
11. Sequences of Verb Tenses https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/601/1/
12. Passive Verb Tenses https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/601/02/
13. Active Verb Tenses https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/601/03/
14. Irregular Verbs https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/605/1/