Marketing, Human Resources, Final Conclusions
It is time to assign a workforce along with a marketing strategy to your plan. At the end, a presentation generally concludes with a look ahead, so that will be the last portion of the plan.
Create a 5-7 slides presentation using the speaker’s notes section for your content and the slides for presentation purposes. Include the following information:
- Create a Marketing Plan
- Concentrate on the changes you will need to make for global promotion efforts. Can any of the current marketing efforts be kept? What type of marketing does your chosen global market respond to? What will not work well in your market that may work for your domestic marketing plan?
- Create a Human Resources Plan
- How will you handle staffing and recruitment activities? Turnover?
- How will you address the differences with Global HR needs?
- Conclusion forecasting what’s next
Your presentation should be proofread for spelling and grammar. Your presentation slides should be concise.
Product: Aortic Stent Grafts
This product was developed with the collaboration of more than 250 health professionals around the world. The Aortic Stent Grafts-product will empower an individual to develop stronger results for more patients, such as the people who are ineligible for the endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR). The Aortic Stent Grafts-product extends the evident performance of Endurant with a reduced profile, increased lengths of the limbs as well as improved visibility. The deliverability, conformability together with the range of its predecessors as well as more options for the clinical success enables the products to allow stronger outcomes for more clients.
Determining the firm’s marketing mix involves making decisions about product, pricing, promotion, and place (distribution). A related basic issue that marketing managers must address is the extent to which the marketing mix will be standardized or customized for different markets. A variety of factors must be considered in making this decision.